We use the data we collect from you on WIBNG to give you an immutable decentralized experience!
We are aware your personal information and other data you provide to us are valuable and sacred. Hence, we would like to fulfil our moral and legal obligations by intimating you with the details about how we collect, keep, use, and transfer your information.
WIBNG (Women in Blockchain Nigeria) is a platform that encourages, supports and equips women to harness the available opportunities in the blockchain space.
When you use our online platform, you’ll share some information about you with us. Some of this information may be private.
“WBN” means Women in Blockchain Nigeria, an incorporated NGO under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and is responsible for maintaining and operating the WIBNG online platform.
“Online platform” means WIBNG’s online platform at www.womeninblockchainng.org.
“Data/Information” means The total gamut of information supplied to the online platform, including information acquired via the use of the online platform.
“Tablet” means a computer or device with a touchscreen capability.
“MAC Address” means A Media Access Control Address of your computer or device which contains a unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications at the data link layer of a network segment.
“IP Address” means a numerical label assigned to your device connected to a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication for the purpose of location addressing.
“Cookies/Web beacons” means text files, images and data, retained by your computer or the device used in accessing our online platform.
“Mergers/Acquisition” means the transfer of WIBNG and its assets to a third party.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
When you interact with our services and online platform, we collect the information that you provide to us.
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
When you contact WIBNG or get in touch with us in any other way, we may collect and store the information you share with us.
We use the information we collect to help you have an awesome decentralized experience and to provide, protect and improve your user experience and the overall quality of our activities.
Information We Collect When You Use WIBNG
When you use WIBNG, we collect information about the services or features you use and how you use them. This information include:
- Cookies: We don’t collect your information using cookies and other technologies that may identify your device or browser.
- Content Information: We store in our database the information you provide to us. But this information does not include your location information.
- Device Information: To keep things really private—except the things you choose to share with us—we don’t collect any device-specific information.
- Log Information: We collect details about how you have used our platform; access time by your device; features or pages you have used or viewed; and IP addresses.
- Usage Information: We collect usage information for logging and tracking purposes. This enables us keep abreast of all activities on the platform just in case we need to match you with opportunities or offer support. But we don’t track how you interact with another WIBNG platform user.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
For the purpose of enhancing your decentralized experience on WIBNG, we may obtain information from affiliate entities or third-party platforms and combine the information with what we collect through our platform.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to make your decentralized experience on the WIBNG online platform, safer, and smoother by using your information to:
- analyze your topical interests and usage of our platform;
- communicate with you, including through emails;
- develop, enhance, improve, and maintain, or personalize features on WIBNG;
- enforce our Terms and Conditions, guidelines, and other rules;
- ensure safety and security with your use of our platform;
- prevent illegal acts or unauthorized activities on our platform;
- target advertising; and
- verify your account details and identity.
Information We Share
We understand that as much as you wish to have an amazing decentralized experience through the WIBNG platform, you also wouldn’t want your information to be shared with the wrong people. This is why you need to know that we only share information about you in the following ways:
- Information Shared with WIBNG Users:
- Information about you, such as your name, email and company;
- Information about how you have interacted with the online platform;
- Additional information you have consented to that we share; and
- Content you provide or send will be shared with other WIBNG users;
- Information Shared with Third Parties. Below are the third parties we may share your information with:
- Information Shared with Service Providers and Sponsors. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf and sponsors that provide WIBNG with operational funds.
- Information Shared with Third Parties as Part of a Merger or Acquisition Process: Whether before, during, or after an acquisition or merger, we may share your information with parties in the merger or acquisition.
- Information Shared with Third Party Accounts: If you register on WIBNG using a third-party service like Facebook, Google, or Instagram, or if you link your WIBNG account to your account with a third-party service like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, we may receive information about you from such third-party service.
- Information Shared with Other Third Parties such as Advertisers: This information may neither be personable to you nor identifiable in any way.
- Information the Law Requires that We Share with Third Parties: If we believe that it is reasonable that we disclose information about you for legal purposes, we will share the information the law requires that we share. Such legal purposes may include:
- complying with any online platform applicable law; request by a law-enforcement agency or regulator; or obligation that arises from a legal process or regulation;
- detecting and resolving any fraud or security issues;
- investigating violations or potential violations of the Terms of Service;
- remedying an issue regarding the use of the WIBNG platform;
- enforcing any provisions of our Terms and Conditions after a violation or imminent violation has been detected; and
- protecting the rights, property, and safety of WBN, the WBN platform users, sponsors, and third parties.
If legally compelled to disclose your information to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure, unless this notification is legally prohibited.
Third-Party Content that Also Serves You
By using the WIBNG platform, you may be providing your information, directly or indirectly, to third parties. This is because WIBNG is an online platform and may contain third-party integrations, or service. You understand this and you appreciate the need to always review the privacy policies of every third-party service that you interact with through our platform. This also includes third-party website and services you visit or use. You therefore agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information.
How Long We Keep Your Content
How long we keep your content on our servers depends on the nature of your content. Different deletion protocols may apply to different content. For example, we may retain your registration details and information longer than we retain other types of contents.
Although our systems are designed to delete content according to our policy, the occurrence of this deletion within a specific time frame is not guaranteed. If we receive valid legal process requiring us to preserve your content or content generally, we will keep your information. Also, if we receive report of any violation of our Terms and Conditions or any of our additional terms, we will keep your information for administrative and investigative purposes. Lastly, an applicable law may require that we backup certain information for a period. As a law-abiding and regulation-compliant NGO, we will comply.
If you have any further questions about how we keep your content, you may contact us at ****email to contact****
How We Get Your Consent
When you provide us with personal information necessary to register your account or vital to complete a purchase, it implies that you consent to our collecting the information and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your information for a secondary reason, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after registration, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for the continued use, collection, use or disclosure of any information given for secondary purposes.
By continuing to use our services after these changes have been made, you are acknowledging your acceptance to the changes.
Suite 35, AUA Plaza, Plot 743, Kade Street,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II,
Abuja FCT, Nigeria.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of www.womeninblockchainng.org, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in www.womeninblockchainng.org, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of www.womeninblockchainng.org by User. By using WBN (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use www.womeninblockchainng.org is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s) if any.
- WBN shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of www.womeninblockchainng.org, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
- Changed Term
WBN shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of www.womeninblockchainng.org, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on www.womeninblockchainng.org, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of www.womeninblockchainng.org by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its Web property, WBN provides User with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of www.womeninblockchainng.org and all charges related thereto.
- User Conduc
- User shall use www.womeninblockchainng.org for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through www.womeninblockchainng.org any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without WBN ‘s express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in WBN ‘s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying www.womeninblockchainng.org will not be permitted. User shall not use www.womeninblockchainng.org to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with WBN .
- www.womeninblockchainng.org contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of www.womeninblockchainng.org are copyrighted as a collective work under the the Federal Republic of Nigeria copyright laws. WBN owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. User may download copyrighted material for User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of WBN and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on www.womeninblockchainng.org any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of www.womeninblockchainng.org, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted WBN the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants WBN the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on www.wo
The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of WBN, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- USE OF SERVICES
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
WBN has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, WBN reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. WBN reserves the right to terminate User’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. WBN reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in WBN’s sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. WBN does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, WBN specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User’s participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized WBN spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of WBN
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing WBN with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify WBN immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. WBN will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by WBN or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of WBN and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, WBN HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, WBN MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. WBN DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.
- NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WBN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WBN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WBN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. WBN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
- NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
IN NO EVENT SHALL WBN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
- MATERIALS PROVIDED TO WBN OR POSTED AT ANY OF ITS WEBSITES
WBN does not claim ownership of the materials User provide to WBN (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) User’s Submission User is granting WBN, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use User’s Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all WBN Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat User’s Submission; to publish User’s name in connection with User’s Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF www.womeninblockchainng.org IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER WBN, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT www.womeninblockchainng.org WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF www.womeninblockchainng.org, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH www.womeninblockchainng.org.
- www.womeninblockchainng.org IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. USER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT WBN IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH USER.
- IN NO EVENT WILL WBN, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING www.womeninblockchainng.org OR THE WBN SOFTWARE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE www.womeninblockchainng.org. USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE.
- IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE NEITHER, WBN, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN www.womeninblockchainng.org, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO THE USER, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A STOCK TRADE, USERS ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO VERIFY PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION. WBN, ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. NEITHER, WBN, NOR ITS AFFILIATES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PARTNERS WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATION.
- FORCE MAJEURE – NEITHER PARTY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, RIOT, EMBARGOES, ACTS OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITIES, FIRE, FLOODS, ACCIDENTS, SERVICE OUTAGES RESULTING FROM EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE FAILURE AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURES, POWER FAILURES, NETWORK FAILURES, FAILURES OF THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PROVIDERS OF INTERNET SERVICES AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS). THE PARTY AFFECTED BY ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL NOTIFY THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN A MAXIMUM OF FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM ITS OCCURENCE. THE PERFORMANCE OF THS AGREEMENT SHALL THEN BE SUSPENDED FOR AS LONG AS ANY SUCH EVENT SHALL PREVENT THE AFFECTED PARTY FROM PERFORMING ITS OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITE
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE WBN’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF WBN AND WBN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. WBN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. WBN IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY WBN OF THE SITE.
WBN is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, WBN has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of www.womeninblockchainng.org, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of WBN. Neither WBN nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In many instances, the content available through www.womeninblockchainng.org represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other users not under contract with WBN. WBN neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on www.womeninblockchainng.org by anyone other than authorized WBN employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will WBN be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through www.womeninblockchainng.org. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through WBN. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
WBN OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN WBN’S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO WBN. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO WBN OR ANYONE AT WBN. IF DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WBN MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
WBN shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of www.womeninblockchainng.org, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by WBN and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. WBN shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on www.womeninblockchainng.org. Without limiting the foregoing, WBN shall have the right to remove any material that WBN, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WBN, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of WBN by User or User’s Account.
Either WBN or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, WBN shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which WBN, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for www.womeninblockchainng.org established by WBN constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
- COPYRIGHT NOTIC
WBN its logos are trademarks of WBN. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on WBN are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.